Twitter.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Taken for granted?

Idk how to start, but all I could say is, never ever give your whole heart to a person whom don't even bloody treasure. And also, don't let somebody be your everything, because when that somebody's gone, you're left with nothing. Get it? Because this happened to me. And yeah, indeed I'm naive. Whatever it is, all I know is that you're a pure bastard, and the worst one.

Went to meet up with my bitch on monday. Went to tampines to find my heels, fuck the person whom stoled my heels okay?! Curse your whole family die of cancer nbcb. Went down to BI and met my bitch there! Got like tons of stuffs in just an hour. Bought 2 pairs of heels, contented. Bitch came over to my hse and had a talk with me, then she cabbed over to meet her hw :)



Mad heartbroken, that's all I can say, for now. I admit that I still love you, but the feeling is fading bit by bit. Know why? Hatred's taking over the love I have for you. And I think that's the best way for me, so that I can forget about you. Last with that girl leys! I doubt she knows everything about your past ba? Vance chew, seriously, I think you should go think about your acts and how the hell you treated me. So don't blame me for hating you or whatever shit reason you've there okay. Know what the hell you did out there eh. Thanks ah, your selfishness and everything. Last with you 54596 hor. And I guess she'll be your next victim, poor girl. I pity her.

Love? All lies. Thanks to you, I no longer believe in love. Whatever shitty promises? I'll never fall for it again. "I'll never find that tear in the sea, and if I find it, that's when I leave you." Remember this sentence? You said that to me when we're at the beach. And stupid enough, I believe. All these are nonsenses. I hope karma will fall on you. Stop doing all these shits because in the end, the one suffering will be you. Whatever it is, I just hope that you'll know, that I hate you, ALOT.

Shall go change my garena name. Everything about you, I'll change. Because I want nth to do with you anymore. No point holding onto something which doesn't wants to be held on.

No comments: