Twitter.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy 10th month baby!

Photobucket
Happy 10th month baby! You play an important role in my heart. I love you very much and I want to be with you forever. Our memories, will forever be in my heart. All those promises you made to me, I'll remember it forever. We've been through lots of ups and down, and there will be more, in future. But I know we can overcome it together, right? Muack, you know I'll never leave you. I love you baby!

Photobucket

Yes yes, I know I haven't been updating my blog for a very long time! Has been studying for the past few days as MYE is just around the corner. And I had a boring weekend. I spent my friday night at Bedok inter with bitch, bought her stuffs for her and went home. Didn't go anywhere on Saturday either!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Bought my bitch's fake nails and her eyelash glue for her because I reached earlier and the shops were all about to close. Had a great talk with her and we went down to Pasir ris, and I sent her off the bus and lent her my ezlink because she was dumb enough for not bringing her ezlink!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Will blog a proper soon! Hope everyone will study hard for their MYE :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What programme did you use to edit the pictures? :)

Felicia. said...

Photoshop :)