Twitter.

Friday, May 21, 2010

There's always a reason behind everything.

I'm really sorry to neglect this space for like quite some time. Really disappointed with my Midyear results, did so well for my common test but not my MYE. Shall buck up for my EOY like soon. June holidays are coming, have you all think of how to spend it? :)

Happy 11th month baby, I love you! Can't wait for our 1st year anni, gonna go Universal studio!
Went to baby's place on Tuesday, luckily he booked out already! Happy for him that he OOC, like finally!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope you all did well for your MYE. Remember to visit http://jadorevogue.com/ to get really good stuffs! Promise to post a proper post tmr!

No comments: