Twitter.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I need you more than forever.

Sorry for not updating again! But as you know, there's really nth for me to blog on weekdays! Except for friday, saturday and sunday because it's all about nightlife! Friday's so near to Monday but Friday's so far from Monday (copyrighted by Clara)! And whenever it's friday, my english tends to say, "TGIF." it means "Thank god it's friday." And whole class will burst out laughing. Haha, enough of craps! Shall start with thursday, went to meet my 2 stupid bitches :)

Went to Simei to meet those 2 bitches, went to have dinner tgther. Wanted to catch a movie but our time clashes, so we just walked around Simei and took lots of photos, more than 80 if I didn't remember wrongly. Had lots of fun with bitches, but unfortunately I've small eyes and a shag face that day, so I don't look good in the photos!









































Walked around and went to the Pet Safari and looked around, played with dogs! Sad to say that I've school the next day so got to reach home early. Cabbed to Pasir ris and bought smth to munch on, and my 2 bitches sent me to the bus stop! Missed them so much!

Friday, met clara that bitch after school, then we stoned at macdonalds till 7 plus? And we bus down to find pohleung and pohheng those 2 idiots! Bibi came later on, hehe miss him so much too! Stoned at their hse till 10 plus, then we head down to bibi's daddy's pub. Bitches came down after that, like during midnight. Drank there and went home at around 6 in the morning.











Reached the pub, it was big and beautiful. Wasn't the same as before, I like it alot omg! The lightings were chio! And the place was way so cold!

On Saturday, Clara that bitch came over as usual! Met her and walked around whitesands again. Went over to xab's house and wait for him to prepare. Cabbed down to bibi's daddy's pub again! This round the place was different. The chairs and tables were nicely placed. Drank coke at first, beer came next. Keep ta with weilun that gorilla, also with kor. Of course with clara that bitch! The other 2 bitches came late! Went to the toilet and saw coco, was shocked to see her! Drank till about 12 plus? Then my other 2 bitches came, bibi came too! Was a little drunk, but still we continued to drink! And soon we got really drunk! What happened next I'm not quite sure, I only remembered a few parts, and we all went home at around 3 in the morning. Vomitted, the feeling was.. awful.



Sunday, woked up early and went out with melissa! Went to the SAM (Singapore Art Museum) because i need some photos and info for my art. So took some photos, and sad to say, we can't take photos with flash in SAM :(

After visiting the SAM, went to coffee club for lunch with melissa and my aunt. Went home straight after eating. Was so tired after that. As for today, I had my maths tuition, and later on I went out with mummy for dinner at Sushi Tae, then went to walk around Tampines mall. Saw this really beautiful heels at M)phosis, so I bought it! Still considering if I should buy melissa's heels, most probably.. yes! Shall blog soon again with lots of photos, and I miss nightlife :(

Bibi's so cute, he kept asking me to update my blog because he wants his photos! Bibi if you see this, "Me love you! You're more than I ever wanted!" Anyway, it's time for HPTX episode 13, love that show! Can't wait for friday, I want to see bibi asap, miss him so much! :(

No comments: