Twitter.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'll keep to my promises.

I think I'm losing readers day by day, due to lack of posts. But I promise to post often okie! I always look forward to Friday, because it's the day we can have our nightlife and also I can get to see bibi hehe! Anyway, sorry for the shortage of photos because we were busy doing our stuffs and we didn't have the time to take photos! Friday went out with bitches to simei > FEP > ikea > home!







Went to Long John's to have dinner with clara that bitch! And soon later my bitch came down! Walked around Simei and soon we trained down to FEP. Walked around FEP with my torturing heels that nearly killed me. Saw lots of clothes, shall go buy it asap haha! Then after walking around 2 hours, we finally found a guy's jacket! So we cabbed down to Ikea and bought curtains! Then later we stoned at Ikea for awhile then we head home at 11pm!







Reached home and straight fell asleep. Saturday went out at around 6 plus, went over to Bedok and walked around, then wait for the bitch to cab over so that me and clara can hop into her cab! Cabbed over to Bishan J8 and we met xiaobinbin for dinner at Yoshinoya! After eating we girls stoned at Bishan for awhile then we cabbed over to Tanglin.




Things that happened after that idk how to say, because it's really.. bad? So we went to 7-11 to have supper, didnt know moving starbucks table was wrong. So we girls ran away from a security guard that scolded us, and we quickly cabbed back home hehe! And I'm so happy now because my bibi just called me!!!!!! I love him so much!


This girl here is my closest bitch! She's a retarded bitch, a 100% asshole. And I hope she really can cheerup.. From my point of view I think she really did sacrifices alot in her r/s, and she always wet her fucking pillows and bed. What a bitch is she right?? Now although I can't be 24/7 for her, but I hope she knows that I'm always here for her. Remember must last with that balding han okie! I love her to the max and she's my best pillar of support! I love her muack!!


Huiyee ahjie! This stupid bitch, I've known her for more than a year. Remember that I hung out with her usually at Bugis when I was in sec2. Thanks to her I learnt how to smoke! But still, recently we got back tgther as close as last year, I'm really happy to have her as my ahjie! She's also an asshole, love to pinch people and scream and love to talk with her eyes looking up haha! Love you ahjie, cheerup okie?? Muack!


Oi you this stupid bitch, remember TSF? Was really close to you that time! Almost every day we'll go over to Bishan to meet our TSF sisters. But we somehow drifted and now we're so close back tgther again! You're still forever dumb and stupid! Last with my smurfy nini okie?? And work hard on your Ns, to show me that you're not really dumb! Haha love you bitch, muack!


This asshole here is my brobro! Closest brobro I ever had. Known him for a year already! I can't forget that day when we're at ECP, I cried because of my bibi and this asshole here came up and wiped my tears away, thanks brobro! Staying at pasir ris tgther, usually we'll meet 1st before meeting the others at amk right! I hope we won't drift okie?? Love brobro!


This is my korkor! Closest korkor I ever had. Although we know each other only for a short period of time, but thanks for doting on me so much! Hope we won't drift okie korkor! Always having a cowdung face haha!


Look at his cute face! So adorable! Okie ignore me.. Love this boyfriend of mine. We've been through lots of ups and downs right bibi?? 7 months had pass, and my love for you never changed! Our 8th month will be coming, and also Valentines day! Can't wait to celebrate it with you! Love love love you bibi, and you know I can't afford to lose you! Muack!

And I'm finding songs, any nice songs to intro?? :)

No comments: