Twitter.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweetest.

Hey darlings, as promised I shall blog now! Yesterday was a cocked up yet enjoyable day. Thought of meeting bibi and the rest, but bibi didn't go out and brothers are all not free. Some working, some in camp, some idk where. So clara that bitch came to find me at Pasir ris, and we stoned for like 2-3 hours at mac? Was feeling sleepy so decided to go for fishing with bitches, was reluctant at first but i realised fishing was like.. mad fun only. Cabbed over to bitch's house and soon darling came. Went to have supper with her while waiting for 2 bitches to reach. In the cab, there's a small cockroach and we girls nearly turn the whole cab upside down, cute! Reached and we decide to take the medium pond, so we paid 50bucks for 3 hours. But the uncle was kind enough to let us exceed our timing and also let us catch some other fishes in other pond. I was impatient at first, and the fishes was getting on my nerves..











And I was depressed that I lost 2 fishes, and I was screaming and shouting around like an idiot. Soon we caught like 4-5 fishes, it was really fun! Hy and bitch called for macdelivery, and when I told them to send to the fish pond they were like, "Huh?" And we all burst out laughing. It was like 5 in the morning and we were getting rather bored. So we girls took photos while hy and darling continued fishing.












So we girls we chatting and laughing around. But it's sad that our boyfriends aren't by our side.. And I miss mine alot, like seriously alot alot. Oh and did I mention that I kept taking photos because my eyes were exceptionally big yesterday? Was comparing with bitch and she kp me :(







(Forgotten to adjust it back to zoom out mode, huge face we have!)

















Clara that bitch can't pull up a fish herself, it was damn funny! And we all had to help her haha! The fish swam quite fast but still we caught it!
























The fishes were like dead already and I pity them! When they were jumping around I was shouting and I grabbed on tightly to bitch's hand. Poor fishes :(

Soon later it was morning already, and we were all very tired after a whole morning of fishing. So we took a photo with the fishes and head home.



Reached home and bathed. Cleaned and wiped every single thing because I was scared that there's fishy smell. Waited for hair to dry and fell asleep. Woked up at 4 plus, so meaning I've slept for 11hours hehe! School tmr, and I didn't do my art. Shall go rush it now! And bibi book in already, miss him so much.. Shall wait for his call :)

Anyway, is there any nice songs to intro?

No comments: