Twitter.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

More than forever.

Hey sweeties, sorry for not posting for quite a long time, was busy studying and everything. TGIF, I love fridays. It's the day that I can spend my time around with no worries, and also meet my boyfriend, sisters and brothers. And I hate sunday of course, because there's school the next day. Alright, I had fun with my girls last night, but sad to say we didn't meet our boyfriends :(

Clara that bitch came over to my house, fetched me and we went to Tampines mall to get my contact lens. Was mad excited about it, okie I may sound like a country pumpkin or what, but I'm seriously in love with lenses! After buying like.. 4 pairs? Then we cabbed back to my house, makeup and changed. Took like only 2 mins to put my lens on, thanks to that bitch! After that we went over to Bedok inter to get my bitch's stuff for her.






Walked around Bedok inter, then bitch came. Hopped into her cab and we cabbed over to FEP. Reached, walked around FEP to get my stuffs! Mum gave me money to buy myself, hehe. Got myself 2 tops and 1 leggings. After that we went over to Pasta Mania for dinner. Had prawn aglio, but I ate like half and I'm full already. And the tiramisu is like.. shit.


















After having our dinner, we walked around FEP, thinking whether to go home or other places. So end up we didn't have anywhere to go, so we just flagged a cab and went home. Sent hy and clara home 1st, and we ended up not having any cab. Was so bored that I made a song, "Cabbie cabbie cab cabbie cabbie cab!" Me and bitch was laughing all the way till we got a cab! Was bored so we took lots of photos!











Reached home at around 12 plus! Bathed and used the computer and dota till 6am, was so tired till i fell asleep in the middle of the game and also when game was starting, wtf?? Luckily bitch called me and my ringtone scare me up. Just went out with my aunt to town and get my contacts solution and her stuffs. I miss bibi, wondering where is he.. :(

Hm.. Gonna go out soon, shall blog when I'm home :)