Twitter.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I love my baby.

I'm kinda in a very tired mode now, so I shall do a quick post. Then head to bed already. Went to St James Powerhouse on thursday, to me it was great. Managed to see some of my darling there! Shiming and Iva were there too! Saw berlin that bitch there, gave her a hug! Shall see her in school. Went to Bedok inter and got my stuffs first, then head over to amk then Powerhouse. Clubbed till 3plus, then we head over to bunbun's chalet. Was mad tired when we got there, and our heels were killing us. Met xab bro and baby there too. And bro was being a retard, mad funny!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Didn't really snap because we were all perspiring and I left my camera in the locker. There's event tonight too, should I go? But I'm meeting baby and co tonight! Overall, I had fun!

Photobucket
This is my dearest bitch. The one that always nags and reprimands me like a mother. She's just like an older sister to me, and a very very close one. Always there 24/7 for me. Also, she's very independant, she can think mature wise, and she'll always be the one guilding me along any obstacles I have. She's precious to me. And never will I want to lose her. Love you bitch!

To my baby:
Sorry baby, we've a few photos and I look ugly in every photo, shall photo spam today when we meet okay? Yeah, many people asked me whose my bf, obviously is you right! Long story on how we patched. But, you've really changed alot my dear. Like literally. More sweet, more caring, more retarded. I love you, and this fact will never change. I'll remember what you've told me yesterday. I hope you'll keep to your promises too. I love you baby :)

Meeting baby and co later on, so I shall go get some beauty sleep! ;)

No comments: