Twitter.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Love the special you.

Went to meet baby, bitches and bros on saturday. Caught a movie named Book of Eli. Was quite a boring show, but there were quite alot of fightings, and there was a scene that the arrow shot right at his cock -.- That was disgusting. Baby was giggling for some reasons?! Was cuddling with baby, I love to snuggle in his arms! And thanks to the cinema and the weather, I was shivering throughout the movie. After the movie, all of us headed home. Baby fetched me home and we played dota till dawn. Lent bitch my camera so that she could snap with her bbum!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shall go dota with ford while waiting for baby to come find me! Miss him so much :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey may I know where you got the ring?

Anonymous said...

ooh u managed to patch up with your bf? :)

Felicia. said...

Yeah, we've patched :) And I got the ring from 313, Forever21.