Twitter.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Be my best memory.

Realised that I've neglected this space of mine for quite sometime. Think I've lost most of my readers already sigh *inserts a very sad face* Anyway just had a match of dota, and my venomancer got godlike omg!!!!!! It made my day!

Went to Eastcoast yesterday with babygurls, Nathson, Shihao, Mellyz, Hanwei and co. Wanted to star gaze but there's no fucking star. Walked around Eastcoast and later on we decide to go Era instead. Our long lost home hehe! So long since I stepped into that place. It was once like my second home!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Had a few match of dota!!! Veno was my hero of course! In between there's some conflicts, don't wish to mention it. Soon the sun was coming out, so all of us head back home!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Any suggestions or can you all recommend us places to go in Singapore? Because Singapore's really a boring place! Guess I'm gonna rot at home this June holidays.

No comments: