Twitter.

Monday, June 7, 2010

No such thing as promises.

Sorry for not updating this space often. Was busy and my internet was down for the past few days. Thanks for my girls to accompany me when I'm down. Guess your life is better now dude. Promises all fake one, what be a better bf? So god damn disappointed in you. But it's ok, I'll get use to it. Life's gonna be much much better without you :)

Went out with my gurls to town yesterday. Walked around 313 and later on Justin joined us. Went over to serangoon to find Jiayang and co. Went to the lanshop at serangoon, idk what lan is that called.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Teamed with babygurl and Jiayang at first. Owned Nathson, Justin and another guy haha!!! The last round teamed with Nathson and Jiayang! Killed bitch many times! Her stupid sk love to sand alot!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Heading out now for movie with babygurl and co! Tmr going marina barrage... Memories.

No comments: